Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

Welcome to Car Audio Resources | The original Car Audio Forum.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Questions about a head unit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

manofsteel

manofsteel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

Hey, I want to know if there is a unit that will just play MP3's without swapping out my trucks head unit. I don't listen to the radio but I don't want it to look like I have a system in the truck. It doesn't have an auxiliary input. I just go the truck so I don't know if any of the factory controls are integrated into it yet either. Thanks.

Cablguy184

Cablguy184

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationRankin County, Mississippi
I've seen audio shops install / integrate a USB unit that sets up to the factory headunit's RF ... Via antenna something (I haven't seen the actual device) ...

manofsteel

manofsteel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

I was looking at a Hifonics EQ, it's a line driver with 9 volts pre-out. I wonder if this would work If I went from the MP3 player to a set of RCA's. 

manofsteel

manofsteel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

I'm just going to find a deck that I like with the aux input. I don't want to use a toggle for the remote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users