Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

Welcome to Car Audio Resources | The original Car Audio Forum.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clean Audio Wiring - My Approach

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

caraudiofab

caraudiofab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hey everyone, 

I wanted to share with you my techniques for wiring and using techflex. There is nothing really revolutionary about what I am doing in this video but if you have never seen techflex before, this may help you understand how easy it is to use and see its benefits. Do understand that when used with a bundle of wires it can very effectively "clean up" the way an install looks. It does also offer a bit more protection to the wire, and can also be used to revamp old wiring that may be dirty or slightly abused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmPzhM0rgVE

I look forward to your comments below!

-Mark @caraudiofab

Posted Image

^^^ Car Audio Secrets Revealed ^^^

Adam706

Adam706

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationColumbus, GA

[Remove ground +1, losing HU setting -0.5] [I don't like your crimp tool -0.5] [Heat shrink tubing +5] [Being a PC guy, I love the sleeving +5] [Love zip-ties basic black ones +5, oh you used white -1] [No signal wires with power wires +10] [Snip zip-tie tails +0.5] [Playing some jams -0.5]

caraudiofab

caraudiofab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
[Remove ground +1, losing HU setting -0.5] [I don't like your crimp tool -0.5] [Heat shrink tubing +5] [Being a PC guy, I love the sleeving +5] [Love zip-ties basic black ones +5, oh you used white -1] [No signal wires with power wires +10] [Snip zip-tie tails +0.5] [Playing some jams -0.5]

Do I win!?!  :D

-Mark @caraudiofab

Posted Image

^^^ Car Audio Secrets Revealed ^^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users