Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

Welcome to Car Audio Resources | The original Car Audio Forum.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Edit post in threads

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cablguy184

Cablguy184

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationRankin County, Mississippi
I can not update my build log ... Is there any way you can fix this for me ?? or make me a temporary moderator so I can fix this ??

Thanks in advance
Randal

caraudiofab

caraudiofab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

I can edit my post, but maybe it is because I just posted, i know a lot of the forums sites will only let you edit a post for a certain amount of time. 

-Mark @caraudiofab

Posted Image

^^^ Car Audio Secrets Revealed ^^^

Cablguy184

Cablguy184

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationRankin County, Mississippi
I can edit my post, but maybe it is because I just posted, i know a lot of the forums sites will only let you edit a post for a certain amount of time. 

Yes, same for me ... I reserved some post in my build log for updates and now I can not acess them.

SSA and SMD is set up to where you can edit any of your post at any time. I'm not sure about CA-F and Audio Addicts cause I'm a moderator there ...

Aaron Clinton

Aaron Clinton

• Administrators
  • 171 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

I will check the back end, but I believe it is time limited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users