Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

Welcome to Car Audio Resources | The original Car Audio Forum.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Have older car, want Pandora. Options?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

O9VDubGTi

O9VDubGTi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there, I am new to the forum. I have a question and I am hoping the forums experts might have answers and/or advice.

I own an 09' Volkswagen GTi. It has an iPod dock, but no auxiliary or USB port. Nor does it have Bluetooth.

Is there an adaptor that will permit me to listen to Pandora or Tune-In radio on my cars existing audio system, through the iPod dock, from my Samsung Android phone?

If no adaptor, are there any upgrade options that wouldn't bust my budget? I wouldn't be able to spend more than $350. I'm a home handyman and have some electrical skill, but I haven't tacked an automobile audio system yet. If there's a YouTube video on it, I can follow along.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Aaron Clinton

Aaron Clinton

• Administrators
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Welcome to the site.  There might be a METRA add on AUX in to the stock stereo.  If not, I believe some JVC decks are Android ready now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users