Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

Welcome to Car Audio Resources | The original Car Audio Forum.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fiberglass Materials - What you need, and what you must know! - VIDEO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

caraudiofab

caraudiofab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hey all,

Ever wondered, what weight chop mat should I use? What resin do I need? How much hardener (MEKP) do I need to add to the resin? What is it is hot? What if it is cold? Whats the best way to use fiberglass and add strength to something?

Wonder no longer my friends...

As i gear up for my door pod build I have been amassing some more fiberglass fabrication products. These products are typical of what you would see in any car audio install that involves fiberglass show I wanted to share them with you, along with an explanation of each and some answers to questions I see repeatedly online! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB4fikvfX74

Also, here is a wonderful table that allows you to better understand how much MEKP to add to your mix.

Resin+Chart.jpg

-Mark @caraudiofab

Posted Image

^^^ Car Audio Secrets Revealed ^^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users